Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Nilo
Fun Facts about the name Nilo
- How many people with the first name Nilo have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 210 babies born with the first name Nilo in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nilo to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nilo? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Nilo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Nilo is Thursday, September 14th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Nilo born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nilo was in 2014 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Nilo: Your name in reverse order is Olin. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nilo. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Nilo? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 401 people with the last name Nilo.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Nilo? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Nilo as their last name since less than 1 person in 714k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Nilo popular?
Common last names for Nilo
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||23.44%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.49%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||41.90%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Nilo
People with the last name Nilo are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nilo" mean? The list below shows the origins of Nilo as well as things modernly associated with the name Nilo such as celebrities named Nilo.
Other Inspirations for the Name Nilo
Nilo Train Table
Nilo Villarin Obituary
What does the name Nilo mean?
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Iis for innovator, always improving
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Ois for observant, nothing gets by you!
Past life for Nilo born Feb 1, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.