- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nilza, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Nilza mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Nilza
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
L is for lucky, who is more?
Z is for zeal, your zest for life.
A is for able, for you surely are.
Fun Facts about the name Nilza
- How Popular is the name Nilza? Nilza is the 42,319th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nilza have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 66 babies born with the first name Nilza in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nilza? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Nilza first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Nilza is Friday, February 22nd, 1918.
- What year had the most people named Nilza born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nilza was in 1963 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Nilza: Your name in reverse order is Azlin. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnzai. How do you pronounce that?
What Nilza's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Nilza born Mar 4, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Nilza
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).