in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Niyati, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Niyati mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Niyati
Fun Facts about the name Niyati
- How Popular is the name Niyati? Niyati is the 21,990th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Niyati have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 286 babies born with the first name Niyati in the United States. That's more than enough people named Niyati to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Niyati? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Niyati born? The highest recorded use of the first name Niyati was in 2005 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Niyati Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Niyati is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 9 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Niyati: Your name in reverse order is Itayin. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Taiyni. How do you pronounce that?
What Niyati's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Niyati born Mar 10, 2004
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Niyati
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).