in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Noraida, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Noraida mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Noraida
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
A is for authentic, be real
I is for immaculate, keeping it tidy
D is for delight, a surprise from within.
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
Notable Persons Named Noraida
Noraida Bicet is a notable person. Noraida was born on October 29th, 1977.
Fun Facts about the name Noraida
- How Popular is the name Noraida? Noraida is the 60,769th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Noraida have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 21 babies born with the first name Noraida in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Noraida? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Noraida first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Noraida is Sunday, January 11th, 1914.
- What year had the most people named Noraida born? The highest recorded use of the first name Noraida was in 1970 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Noraida Factoid: According to the 1970 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Noraida is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1970.
- Weird things about the name Noraida: Your name in reverse order is Adiaron. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aionrda. How do you pronounce that?
What Noraida's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Noraida born Feb 17, 1990
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Noraida
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.