in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Noriel, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Noriel mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Noriel
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
O is for orderly, a lifelong passion.
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
I is for innovator, always improving
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Noriel
Mariano Noriel was a famed human. His military service ended in 1899. Mariano was born in 1864. He died on January 27th, 1915.
Fun Facts about the name Noriel
- How Popular is the name Noriel? Noriel is the 44,097th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Noriel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 59 babies born with the first name Noriel in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Noriel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Noriel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Noriel is Tuesday, March 26th, 1912.
- What year had the most people named Noriel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Noriel was in 2009 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Noriel: Your name in reverse order is Leiron. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oirenl. How do you pronounce that?
What Noriel's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Noriel born Sep 10, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Noriel
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.