Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 85,357th in 2010
Pronunciation of Oluwole
Fun Facts about the name Oluwole
- When was the first name Oluwole first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Oluwole is Wednesday, May 11th, 1927.
- How unique is the name Oluwole? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Oluwole. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Oluwole: Your name in reverse order is Elowulo. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ulloewo. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Oluwole? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 219 people with the last name Oluwole.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Oluwole? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Oluwole as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Oluwole popular?
Popularity of Oluwole as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Oluwole as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in District of Columbia.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.28%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.28%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Oluwole
People with the last name Oluwole are most frequently African American
Entire United States
What does the name Oluwole mean?
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Lis for love, everlasting.
Uis for useful, always to others.
Wis for work, for which you strive to accomplish
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Past life for Oluwole born Nov 23, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.