in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Onesimus
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Onesimus, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Onesimus mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Onesimus
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
E is for enrich, a quality you share.
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
I is for innovator, always improving
M is for mighty, your inner strength.
U is for understanding, you show for others.
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
Notable Persons Named Onesimus
Onesimus Ikungo is an athlete for the Fredericksburg Gunners.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Onesimus
Saint Onesimus was a saint. He holds the title Holy Disciple Onesimus and Bishop of Byzantium. He left this life in 68.
Fun Facts about the name Onesimus
- How Popular is the name Onesimus? Onesimus is the 51,096th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Onesimus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 38 babies born with the first name Onesimus in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Onesimus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Onesimus first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Onesimus is Thursday, January 1st, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Onesimus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Onesimus was in 1982 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Onesimus: Your name in reverse order is Sumiseno. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Smionues. How do you pronounce that?
What Onesimus's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Onesimus born Jan 5, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Onesimus
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.