in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Oramae, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Oramae mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Oramae
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
R is for realist, the way you are.
A is for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
M is for melody, the song of life.
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
E is for expert, in your chosen career
Fun Facts about the name Oramae
- How Popular is the name Oramae? Oramae is the 60,545th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Oramae have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 21 babies born with the first name Oramae in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Oramae? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1916 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Oramae first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Oramae is Thursday, September 6th, 1894.
- What year had the most people named Oramae born? The highest recorded use of the first name Oramae was in 1916 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Oramae: Your name in reverse order is Eamaro. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Areaom. How do you pronounce that?
What Oramae's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Oramae born Aug 4, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Oramae
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).