- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Outar, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Outar" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Outar
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Outar popular?
Popularity of Outar as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Outar as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Georgia, or Connecticut.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Outar
People with the last name Outar are most frequently African American or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Fun Facts about the name Outar
- How Popular is the name Outar? As a last name Outar was the 59,324th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Outar? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Outar was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Outar: Your name in reverse order is Ratuo. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tuaro. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Outar? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 341 people with the last name Outar.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Outar? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Outar as their last name since less than 1 person in 833k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Outar's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Outar mean?
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Ais for adorable, how precious
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Past life for Outar born Jan 18, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Outar
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).