in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Owensby, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Owensby" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Owensby such as celebrities named Owensby.
Origin and Meaning of Owensby
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Owensby
Jacob Wayne Owensby is a notable somebody.
Where is the name Owensby popular?
Popularity of Owensby as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Owensby as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in North Carolina, Georgia, or South Carolina.
Common first names for Owensby
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Owensby
People with the last name Owensby are most frequently White or African American
Fun Facts about the name Owensby
- How Popular is the name Owensby? As a last name Owensby was the 12,752nd most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Owensby first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Owensby is Sunday, November 1st, 1891.
- How unique is the name Owensby? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Owensby. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Owensby: Your name in reverse order is Ybsnewo. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Swyoneb. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Owensby? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 2,420 people with the last name Owensby.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Owensby? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Owensby as their last name since less than 1 person in 122k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Owensby's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Owensby mean?
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Wis for work, for which you strive to accomplish
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Sis for smile, it gives you face value.
Bis for beauty, that comes from within.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Owensby born Nov 23, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Owensby
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.