in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Pado, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Pado mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Pado
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
P is for patriot, your love of country.
A is for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
D is for discreet, you can keep a secret.
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
Where is the name Pado popular?
Popularity of Pado as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Pado as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New Jersey, New York, or Michigan.
Common first names for Pado
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Pado
People with the last name Pado are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Pado
- How Popular is the name Pado? As a last name Pado was the 61,899th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Pado first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Pado is Tuesday, July 12th, 1892.
- How unique is the name Pado? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Pado. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Pado: Your name in reverse order is Odap. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Adop. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Pado? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 324 people with the last name Pado.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Pado? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Pado as their last name since less than 1 person in 909k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Pado's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Pado born Feb 14, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Pado
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).