in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Panocha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Panocha" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Panocha such as celebrities named Panocha.
Origin and Meaning of Panocha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts
From Vulgar Latin *pānucla < *pānucula, from Latin pānicula, diminutive of pānus (“ear of millet”).
- ear of grain
- (botany) panicle
- pancake made of cornmeal and cheese (Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile)
- coarse brown sugar (Mexico)
- (vulgar, Mexico, Central America) mound (vulva)
Fun Facts about the name Panocha
- How unique is the name Panocha? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Panocha was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Panocha: Your name in reverse order is Ahconap. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Pnoahca. How do you pronounce that?
What Panocha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Panocha mean?
Pis for pride, strong and alive!
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Cis for congenial, your pleasing way.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Ais for authentic, be real
Past life for Panocha born May 4, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Panocha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.