Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
Pronunciation of Panocha
Fun Facts about the name Panocha
- How unique is the name Panocha? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Panocha was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Panocha: Your name in reverse order is Ahconap. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aohapcn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Panocha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Panocha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Panocha as well as things modernly associated with the name Panocha such as celebrities named Panocha.
- Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts
From Vulgar Latin *pānucla < *pānucula, from Latin pānicula, diminutive of pānus (“ear of millet”).
- ear of grain
- (botany) panicle
- pancake made of cornmeal and cheese (Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile)
- coarse brown sugar (Mexico)
- (vulgar, Mexico, Central America) mound (vulva)
What does the name Panocha mean?
Pis for pride, strong and alive!
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Cis for congenial, your pleasing way.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Ais for authentic, be real
Past life for Panocha born May 4, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.