Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Paola
How popular is the baby name Paola in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Paola
- How many people with the first name Paola have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 21,913 babies born with the first name Paola in the United States. That's more than enough people named Paola to occupy the territory of Caribbean Netherlands (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 21,133 (as of January 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Paola? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1952 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Paola first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Paola is Sunday, February 13th, 1876.
- What year had the most people named Paola born? The highest recorded use of the first name Paola was in 2006 with a total of 1,088 babies. That's a lot of babies named Paola!
- Random Paola Factoid: According to the 1999 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Paola is not a popular baby girl's name in Kansas. Imagine that, only 9 babies in Kansas have the same name as you in 1999.
- Weird things about the name Paola: Your name in reverse order is Aloap. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aolap. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Paola popular?
Popularity of Paola as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Paola" mean? The list below shows the origins of Paola as well as things modernly associated with the name Paola such as celebrities named Paola.
Origin and Meaning of Paola
The name "Paola" is of Italian origin, and it means "Small". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name borrowed from Italian Paola.
Paola was also found in the following language(s): French and Italian
Paola was born in 1979 as Paola Andrea Rey Arciniegas in San Gil, SantanderColombia.
Paola was born in 1967 as Paola Barale in Fossano, Italy.
Paola Suarez is a tennis biography |. Paola was born in 1976.
Paola was born in 1968.
Paola was born in 1975.
Other Inspirations for the Name Paola
Pis for passion, your fire!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Ais for able, for you surely are.