Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Parvathy
Fun Facts about the name Parvathy
- How many people with the first name Parvathy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11 babies born with the first name Parvathy in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Parvathy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Parvathy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Parvathy is Friday, January 18th, 1918.
- What year had the most people named Parvathy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Parvathy was in 2009 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Parvathy: Your name in reverse order is Yhtavrap. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Htvarpya. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Parvathy" mean? The list below shows the origins of Parvathy as well as things modernly associated with the name Parvathy such as celebrities named Parvathy.
- Alternative spelling of Parvati
Other Inspirations for the Name Parvathy
What does the name Parvathy mean?
Pis for passion, your fire!
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Vis for virtue, a trait you hold dear.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Tis for try, as hard as you can
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Parvathy born Aug 14, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.