in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Peacemaker
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Peacemaker, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Peacemaker mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Peacemaker
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
One who makes peace by reconciling parties that are at variance.
- A belt-fed machine gun capable of firing more than 500 rounds per minute; used by United States troops in World War II and the Korean War
- Someone who tries to bring peace
Where is the name Peacemaker popular?
Popularity of Peacemaker as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Peacemaker as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Virginia, West Virginia, or Ohio.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Peacemaker
People with the last name Peacemaker are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Peacemaker
- How Popular is the name Peacemaker? As a last name Peacemaker was the 103,655th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Peacemaker? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Peacemaker was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Peacemaker: Your name in reverse order is Rekamecaep. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cmepraekae. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Peacemaker? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 173 people with the last name Peacemaker.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Peacemaker? Peacemaker is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Peacemakers Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Peacemaker born Apr 25, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Peacemaker
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).