in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Pedita, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Pedita mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Pedita
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- nominative plural of pēditum
- accusative plural of pēditum
- vocative plural of pēditum
Fun Facts about the name Pedita
- When was the first name Pedita first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Pedita is Saturday, August 19th, 1922.
- How unique is the name Pedita? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Pedita. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Pedita: Your name in reverse order is Atidep. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Deapit. How do you pronounce that?
What Pedita's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Pedita born Jan 1, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Pedita
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.