in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Perla
How popular is the baby name Perla in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Perla
- How many people with the first name Perla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18,377 babies born with the first name Perla in the United States. That's more than enough people named Perla to occupy the territory of Cook Islands (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 17,791 (as of December 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Perla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1918 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Perla first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Perla is Tuesday, October 21st, 1873.
- What year had the most people named Perla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Perla was in 2003 with a total of 1,108 babies. That's a lot of babies named Perla!
- Random Perla Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Perla is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 23 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Perla: Your name in reverse order is Alrep. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Plrea. How do you pronounce that?
Popularity of Perla as a first name
Popularity of Perla as a last name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Perla" mean? The list below shows the origins of Perla as well as things modernly associated with the name Perla such as celebrities named Perla.
Origin and Meaning of Perla
The name "Perla" is of Spanish origin, and it means "A Pearl". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Perla
Perla Del Valle
Perla San Juan
Perla Hair Salon
P is for proud, you can hold your head up!
E is for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
L is for love, your love of life!
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Perla born Aug 3, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.