in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Philius, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Philius" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Philius
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Philius
People with the last name Philius are most frequently African American
Fun Facts about the name Philius
- How Popular is the name Philius? As a last name Philius was the 121,590th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Philius first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Philius is Monday, February 29th, 1892.
- How unique is the name Philius? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Philius. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Philius: Your name in reverse order is Suilihp. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lihpuis. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Philius? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 142 people with the last name Philius.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Philius? Philius is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Philius's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Philius mean?
Pis for proud, you can hold your head up!
His for hug, give one today!
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Lis for love, everlasting.
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Uis for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
Sis for success, in all you will do.
Past life for Philius born Jun 29, 1982
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Philius
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).