in the U.S.
- Gender: Boy
- #13753 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Phill
How popular is the baby name Phill in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Phill
- How many people with the first name Phill have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 623 babies born with the first name Phill in the United States. That's more than enough people named Phill to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Phill? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1900 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Phill first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Phill is Saturday, January 29th, 1870.
- What year had the most people named Phill born? The highest recorded use of the first name Phill was in 1960 with a total of 21 babies.
- Weird things about the name Phill: Your name in reverse order is Llihp. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ilplh. How do you pronounce that?
Common last names for Phill
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Phill" mean? The list below shows the origins of Phill as well as things modernly associated with the name Phill such as celebrities named Phill.
Other Inspirations for the Name Phill
P is for pastimes, for you have many.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
L is for look, the way you look at life.
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Phill born Jul 27, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.