in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Pihu, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Pihu" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Pihu such as celebrities named Pihu.
Origin and Meaning of Pihu
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Pihu
- How Popular is the name Pihu? Pihu is the 53,241st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Pihu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 31 babies born with the first name Pihu in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Pihu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2013 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Pihu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Pihu was in 2015 with a total of 19 babies.
- Weird things about the name Pihu: Your name in reverse order is Uhip. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uihp. How do you pronounce that?
What Pihu's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Pihu mean?
Pis for playful, the fun side of you.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
His for hand, that you always give.
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Past life for Pihu born Oct 31, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Pihu
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.