Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Purnell
How popular is the baby name Purnell in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Purnell
- How many people with the first name Purnell have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 768 babies born with the first name Purnell in the United States. That's more than enough people named Purnell to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Purnell? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1913 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Purnell first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Purnell is Tuesday, May 9th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Purnell born? The highest recorded use of the first name Purnell was in 1964 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Purnell Factoid: According to the 1915 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Purnell is not a popular baby boy's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 1915.
- Weird things about the name Purnell: Your name in reverse order is Llenrup. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Neulrpl. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Purnell? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 8,441 people with the last name Purnell.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Purnell? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 3 of them will have Purnell as their last name.
Where is the name Purnell popular?
Popularity of Purnell as a first name
Common last names for Purnell
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.56%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.33%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||3.10%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||1.85%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Purnell
People with the last name Purnell are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Purnell" mean? The list below shows the origins of Purnell as well as things modernly associated with the name Purnell such as celebrities named Purnell.
Other Inspirations for the Name Purnell
Purnell Art Company
Purnell Model For Cultural Competence
Purnell Moving Berlin Md
What does the name Purnell mean?
Pis for pioneer, your adventuresome spirit.
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.