in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Quam, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Quam mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Quam
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Q is for questioning, what is right?
U is for upstanding, the honorable way to be
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
M is for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Quam
Duane Quam is an engineer and legislator. Duane was born in 1960 in Rochester, Minnesota.
Where is the name Quam popular?
Popularity of Quam as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Quam as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or North Dakota.
Common first names for Quam
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Quam
People with the last name Quam are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Quam
- How Popular is the name Quam? As a last name Quam was the 12,132nd most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Quam first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Quam is Tuesday, April 20th, 1920.
- How unique is the name Quam? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Quam. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Quam: Your name in reverse order is Mauq. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mqua. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Quam? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 2,568 people with the last name Quam.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Quam? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Quam as their last name since less than 1 person in 115k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Quam's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Quam born Apr 29, 1955
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Quam
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.