in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Quinesha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Quinesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Quinesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Quinesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Quinesha
- How Popular is the name Quinesha? Quinesha is the 17,737th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Quinesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 409 babies born with the first name Quinesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Quinesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Quinesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Quinesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Quinesha was in 1992 with a total of 33 babies.
- Random Quinesha Factoid: According to the 1993 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Quinesha is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1993.
- Weird things about the name Quinesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseniuq. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inqauseh. How do you pronounce that?
What Quinesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Quinesha mean?
Qis for quick, no faster wit!
Uis for useful, always to others.
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Sis for smile, it gives you face value.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Past life for Quinesha born Dec 13, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Quinesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).