in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Quinnley
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Quinnley, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Quinnley mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Quinnley
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Q is for questioning, what is right?
U is for unite, you bring people together.
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
N is for nice, need I say more?
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Fun Facts about the name Quinnley
- How Popular is the name Quinnley? Quinnley is the 35,848th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Quinnley have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 102 babies born with the first name Quinnley in the United States. That's more than enough people named Quinnley to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Quinnley? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Quinnley born? The highest recorded use of the first name Quinnley was in 2016 with a total of 24 babies.
- Weird things about the name Quinnley: Your name in reverse order is Yelnniuq. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nuniqeyl. How do you pronounce that?
What Quinnley's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Quinnley born Jan 21, 1933
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Quinnley
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).