in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Radonna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Radonna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Radonna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Radonna
- How Popular is the name Radonna? Radonna is the 19,883rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Radonna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 335 babies born with the first name Radonna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Radonna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Radonna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1948 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Radonna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Radonna is Sunday, January 10th, 1915.
- What year had the most people named Radonna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Radonna was in 1964 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Radonna Factoid: According to the 1964 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Radonna is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1964.
- Weird things about the name Radonna: Your name in reverse order is Annodar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aanonrd. How do you pronounce that?
What Radonna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Radonna mean?
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Ois for objective, always impartial
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Radonna born Jun 1, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Radonna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).