Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Raelee
How popular is the baby name Raelee in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Raelee
- How many people with the first name Raelee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,121 babies born with the first name Raelee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Raelee to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Raelee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Raelee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Raelee is Wednesday, May 20th, 1914.
- What year had the most people named Raelee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Raelee was in 2015 with a total of 102 babies.
- Random Raelee Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Raelee is not a popular baby girl's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Raelee: Your name in reverse order is Eelear. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eaelre. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Raelee popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Raelee" mean? The list below shows the origins of Raelee as well as things modernly associated with the name Raelee such as celebrities named Raelee.
Other Inspirations for the Name Raelee
Raelee Nikole Lyrics
Raelee Nikole Soundcloud
Raelee Wireless Inc
Raelee Hill Superman
Raelee Nikole Answers
Raelee Toye Jackson
What does the name Raelee mean?
Ris for rational, the way you think.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Past life for Raelee born Jul 11, 2008
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.