Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Raelynn
How popular is the baby name Raelynn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Raelynn
- How many people with the first name Raelynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 9,819 babies born with the first name Raelynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Raelynn to occupy the country of Saint Barth with an estimated population of 8,902 (as of January 1, 2009).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Raelynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Raelynn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Raelynn is Saturday, April 13th, 1940.
- What year had the most people named Raelynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Raelynn was in 2015 with a total of 1,793 babies. That's a lot of babies named Raelynn!
- Random Raelynn Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Raelynn ranks 88th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, 50 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Raelynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylear. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aeynnlr. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Raelynn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Raelynn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Raelynn as well as things modernly associated with the name Raelynn such as celebrities named Raelynn.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Raelynn
Raelynn Always Sing
Raelynn For A Boy
Raelynn For A Boy Lyrics
Raelynn Kissin' Frogs
Raelynn Better Do It
Raelynn The Voice
What does the name Raelynn mean?
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Past life for Raelynn born Jun 11, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.