in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rafford, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rafford mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rafford
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
F is for fickle, you can change your mind!
F is for feeling, your sympathetic way.
O is for outlook, pleasing to all.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
Where is the name Rafford popular?
Popularity of Rafford as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rafford as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Maine, New York, or Florida.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Rafford
People with the last name Rafford are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Rafford
- How Popular is the name Rafford? As a last name Rafford was the 98,099th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Rafford first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Rafford is Tuesday, May 10th, 1892.
- How unique is the name Rafford? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Rafford. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Rafford: Your name in reverse order is Droffar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Frfdoar. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Rafford? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 185 people with the last name Rafford.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Rafford? Rafford is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Rafford's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rafford born May 8, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Rafford
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).