Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rajahn
Fun Facts about the name Rajahn
- How many people with the first name Rajahn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 29 babies born with the first name Rajahn in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rajahn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rajahn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rajahn is Monday, October 15th, 1945.
- What year had the most people named Rajahn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rajahn was in 1983 with a total of 8 babies.
- Random Rajahn Factoid: According to the 1983 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rajahn is not a popular baby boy's name in New Jersey. Imagine that, only 8 babies in New Jersey have the same name as you in 1983.
- Weird things about the name Rajahn: Your name in reverse order is Nhajar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ajarnh. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Rajahn popular?
Popularity of Rajahn as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rajahn as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in New Jersey.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rajahn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rajahn as well as things modernly associated with the name Rajahn such as celebrities named Rajahn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Rajahn
What does the name Rajahn mean?
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for activities, for you have many.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Past life for Rajahn born Jul 14, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!