in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rajvir, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rajvir mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rajvir
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
V is for value, the value you place on friendship.
I is for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
R is for rich, in the love from others
Fun Facts about the name Rajvir
- How Popular is the name Rajvir? Rajvir is the 31,817th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rajvir have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 135 babies born with the first name Rajvir in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rajvir to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rajvir? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rajvir born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rajvir was in 2001 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Rajvir Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rajvir is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Rajvir: Your name in reverse order is Rivjar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Varjir. How do you pronounce that?
What Rajvir's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rajvir born Mar 31, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
You had an artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Rajvir
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).