in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ralinda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ralinda" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Ralinda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Ralinda
- How Popular is the name Ralinda? Ralinda is the 51,622nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ralinda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 35 babies born with the first name Ralinda in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ralinda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ralinda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ralinda is Thursday, May 3rd, 1906.
- What year had the most people named Ralinda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ralinda was in 1962 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ralinda: Your name in reverse order is Adnilar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Daialrn. How do you pronounce that?
What Ralinda's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ralinda mean?
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Iis for impress, for impress you will.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Dis for dependable, on you I can rely.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Ralinda born Jan 18, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Ralinda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).