in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ramdeen, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ramdeen mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ramdeen
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
M is for mirth, your laughter.
D is for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
Where is the name Ramdeen popular?
Popularity of Ramdeen as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Ramdeen as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Ramdeen
People with the last name Ramdeen are most frequently African American, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Ramdeen
- How Popular is the name Ramdeen? As a last name Ramdeen was the 40,610th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Ramdeen first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Ramdeen is Monday, August 10th, 1936.
- How unique is the name Ramdeen? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Ramdeen. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Ramdeen: Your name in reverse order is Needmar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Enedmra. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Ramdeen? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 538 people with the last name Ramdeen.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Ramdeen? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Ramdeen as their last name since less than 1 person in 556k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Ramdeen's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ramdeen born Dec 12, 1988
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Ramdeen
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).