in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ramsha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ramsha" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Ramsha such as celebrities named Ramsha.
Origin and Meaning of Ramsha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Ramsha
Dro Trisu Ramsha is an influential human.
Fun Facts about the name Ramsha
- How Popular is the name Ramsha? Ramsha is the 32,970th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ramsha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 120 babies born with the first name Ramsha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ramsha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ramsha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ramsha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ramsha was in 1998 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Ramsha Factoid: According to the 1996 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ramsha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1996.
- Weird things about the name Ramsha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsmar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Amsahr. How do you pronounce that?
What Ramsha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ramsha mean?
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Sis for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
His for handy, the helpful you.
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Past life for Ramsha born May 24, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Ramsha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.