in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Rashauna
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rashauna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rashauna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Rashauna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Rashauna
- How Popular is the name Rashauna? Rashauna is the 26,713th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rashauna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 190 babies born with the first name Rashauna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rashauna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rashauna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rashauna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rashauna was in 1979 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rashauna: Your name in reverse order is Anuahsar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hasanrua. How do you pronounce that?
What Rashauna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rashauna mean?
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Past life for Rashauna born Apr 12, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Rashauna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).