in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Rashunda
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rashunda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rashunda mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rashunda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
S is for success, in all you will do.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
U is for understanding, you show for others.
N is for nifty, how neat!
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
A is for authentic, be real
Where is the name Rashunda popular?
Popularity of Rashunda as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rashunda as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Georgia, Louisiana, or Alabama.
Fun Facts about the name Rashunda
- How Popular is the name Rashunda? Rashunda is the 19,789th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rashunda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 349 babies born with the first name Rashunda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rashunda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rashunda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Rashunda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rashunda is Tuesday, May 14th, 1968.
- What year had the most people named Rashunda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rashunda was in 1987 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Rashunda Factoid: According to the 1988 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rashunda is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1988.
- Weird things about the name Rashunda: Your name in reverse order is Adnuhsar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dnhsarua. How do you pronounce that?
What Rashunda's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rashunda born Jan 1, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Rashunda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).