in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ravneet, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ravneet" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Ravneet such as celebrities named Ravneet.
Origin and Meaning of Ravneet
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Ravneet
Ravneet Singh is a Member of Parliament.
Ravneet Singh Bittu is an influential somebody.
Fun Facts about the name Ravneet
- How Popular is the name Ravneet? Ravneet is the 28,323rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ravneet have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 168 babies born with the first name Ravneet in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ravneet to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ravneet? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ravneet born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ravneet was in 1996 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Ravneet Factoid: According to the 1995 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ravneet is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1995.
- Weird things about the name Ravneet: Your name in reverse order is Teenvar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Evnaetr. How do you pronounce that?
What Ravneet's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ravneet mean?
Ris for respect, earned through your actions
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Vis for versatile, your changeable nature.
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Past life for Ravneet born Apr 6, 1926
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Ravneet
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.