in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rayland, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rayland" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Rayland such as celebrities named Rayland.
Origin and Meaning of Rayland
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Rayland
Rayland Baxter is an alternative country and americana (music) musician. He was most prominent from 2010 to present. Rayland was born Rayland Baxter in Nashville, Tennessee.
Fun Facts about the name Rayland
- How Popular is the name Rayland? Rayland is the 20,844th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rayland have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 306 babies born with the first name Rayland in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rayland to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rayland? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1956 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rayland first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rayland is Wednesday, April 22nd, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Rayland born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rayland was in 2012 with a total of 46 babies.
- Random Rayland Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rayland is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Rayland: Your name in reverse order is Dnalyar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnyadar. How do you pronounce that?
What Rayland's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rayland mean?
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Ais for absolute, for you know your mind.
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Past life for Rayland born Sep 10, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Rayland
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.