in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Raymar, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Raymar mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Raymar
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
M is for mild, your mild and gentle way.
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
R is for romp, you know how to have fun!
Notable Persons Named Raymar
Raymar Morgan is a basketball player for the ratiopharm Ulm, Maccabi Rishon LeZion (basketball), Karşıyaka Basket, Ironi Ashkelon, Barak Netanya B.C., BG Göttingen, and Panathinaikos B.C. in the Basketball Bundesliga and Eurocup Basketball. His most notable accomplishments were from 2010 to present. Raymar was born on August 8th, 1988 in Canton, Ohio.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Raymar
Robert S. Raymar is an important person. Robert was born on September 20th, 1947.
Fun Facts about the name Raymar
- How Popular is the name Raymar? Raymar is the 31,219th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Raymar have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 141 babies born with the first name Raymar in the United States. That's more than enough people named Raymar to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Raymar? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Raymar first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Raymar is Thursday, February 5th, 1920.
- What year had the most people named Raymar born? The highest recorded use of the first name Raymar was in 1985 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Raymar Factoid: According to the 1993 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Raymar is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1993.
- Weird things about the name Raymar: Your name in reverse order is Ramyar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Raarmy. How do you pronounce that?
What Raymar's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Raymar born Sep 17, 1988
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Raymar
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.