- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Razel, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Razel" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Razel such as celebrities named Razel.
Origin and Meaning of Razel
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Razel
Yonatan Razel is a noteworthy human.
Aharon Razel is a singer-songwriter. He plays Guitar and Vocals.
Fun Facts about the name Razel
- How Popular is the name Razel? Razel is the 83,478th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Razel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Razel in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Razel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Razel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Razel is Saturday, May 23rd, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Razel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Razel was in 2010 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Razel: Your name in reverse order is Lezar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lezra. How do you pronounce that?
What Razel's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Razel mean?
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Past life for Razel born Mar 4, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Razel
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.