- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Razer, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Razer" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Razer such as celebrities named Razer.
Origin and Meaning of Razer
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
raze + -er
- Someone who razes.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Razer
Helen Razer is a radio host. Helen was born on July 6th, 1968 in Melbourne.
Where is the name Razer popular?
Popularity of Razer as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Razer as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Missouri, Arkansas, or Indiana.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Razer
People with the last name Razer are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Razer
- How Popular is the name Razer? As a last name Razer was the 127,494th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Razer? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Razer was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Razer: Your name in reverse order is Rezar. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rerza. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Razer? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 134 people with the last name Razer.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Razer? Razer is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Razer's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Razer mean?
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Past life for Razer born Jun 8, 1988
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Razer
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.