in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Realistic
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Realistic, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Realistic mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Realistic
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
Of or pertaining to the realists; in the manner of the realists; characterized by realism rather than by imagination.
- Aware or expressing awareness of things as they really are ("a realistic description", "a realistic view of the possibilities", "a realistic appraisal of our chances", and "the actors tried to create a realistic portrayal of the Africans")
- Representing what is real; not abstract or ideal ("realistic portraiture" and "a realistic novel")
- Of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of realism ("a realistic system of thought")
Fun Facts about the name Realistic
- How unique is the name Realistic? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Realistic was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Realistic: Your name in reverse order is Citsilaer. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ciseitrla. How do you pronounce that?
What Realistic's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Realistic born Sep 5, 1929
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Realistic
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.