- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Redge, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Redge mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Redge
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for rewards, from your hard work
E is for expressive, not one to hold within.
D is for delight, a surprise from within.
G is for grand, the life you will live.
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
Fun Facts about the name Redge
- How Popular is the name Redge? Redge is the 58,096th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Redge have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 24 babies born with the first name Redge in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Redge? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1946 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Redge first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Redge is Tuesday, April 27th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Redge born? The highest recorded use of the first name Redge was in 1947 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Redge: Your name in reverse order is Egder. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eerdg. How do you pronounce that?
What Redge's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Redge born Sep 18, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Redge
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).