Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Reegan
How popular is the baby name Reegan in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Reegan
- How many people with the first name Reegan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,285 babies born with the first name Reegan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Reegan to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Reegan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Reegan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Reegan was in 2009 with a total of 80 babies.
- Random Reegan Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Reegan is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Reegan: Your name in reverse order is Nageer. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Regena. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Reegan popular?
Popularity of Reegan as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Reegan" mean? The list below shows the origins of Reegan as well as things modernly associated with the name Reegan such as celebrities named Reegan.
Origin and Meaning of Reegan
The name "Reegan" is of American origin, and it means "Little king". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Reegan
Reegan Baby Name
Reegan Donated Tissue Specialist
What does the name Reegan mean?
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Gis for glisten, a sparkle in your eye.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Past life for Reegan born Jul 7, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.