Etymology: F. See 1st Rennet
Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Reinette
Fun Facts about the name Reinette
- How many people with the first name Reinette have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 73 babies born with the first name Reinette in the United States. That's more than enough people named Reinette to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Reinette? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1927 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Reinette first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Reinette is Sunday, July 9th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Reinette born? The highest recorded use of the first name Reinette was in 1958 with a total of 7 babies.
- Random Reinette Factoid: According to the 1934 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Reinette is not a popular baby girl's name in Maine. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Maine have the same name as you in 1934.
- Weird things about the name Reinette: Your name in reverse order is Ettenier. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Teterein. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Reinette popular?
Popularity of Reinette as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Reinette as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Maine.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Reinette" mean? The list below shows the origins of Reinette as well as things modernly associated with the name Reinette such as celebrities named Reinette.
From French [Term?]. See rennet.
- Any of various kinds of apple, mostly of French origin.
Other Inspirations for the Name Reinette
Reinette Doctor Who Actress
Reinette Dr Who
Reinette Poisson Doctor Who
What does the name Reinette mean?
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Eis for endear, all those you touch.
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Tis for treat, that you always are.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Past life for Reinette born Jun 30, 2008
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!