in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Renesme, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Renesme" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Renesme
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Renesme
- How Popular is the name Renesme? Renesme is the 42,270th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Renesme have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 64 babies born with the first name Renesme in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Renesme? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Renesme born? The highest recorded use of the first name Renesme was in 2013 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Renesme Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Renesme is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Renesme: Your name in reverse order is Emsener. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Esmrene. How do you pronounce that?
What Renesme's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Renesme mean?
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Past life for Renesme born Aug 22, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Renesme
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).