in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Reyonna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Reyonna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Reyonna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Reyonna
- How Popular is the name Reyonna? Reyonna is the 35,688th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Reyonna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 99 babies born with the first name Reyonna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Reyonna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Reyonna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Reyonna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Reyonna was in 2007 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Reyonna: Your name in reverse order is Annoyer. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nyenora. How do you pronounce that?
What Reyonna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Reyonna mean?
Ris for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Ais for action, something to take now
Past life for Reyonna born Apr 4, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Reyonna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).