in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rheya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rheya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rheya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for realist, the way you are.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
Fun Facts about the name Rheya
- How Popular is the name Rheya? Rheya is the 24,265th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rheya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 237 babies born with the first name Rheya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rheya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rheya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rheya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rheya was in 2016 with a total of 41 babies.
- Random Rheya Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rheya is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Rheya: Your name in reverse order is Ayehr. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Earhy. How do you pronounce that?
What Rheya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rheya born Oct 25, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Rheya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).