Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rhianna
How popular is the baby name Rhianna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Rhianna
- How many people with the first name Rhianna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5,583 babies born with the first name Rhianna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rhianna to occupy the territory of Montserrat (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,922 (as of May 12, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rhianna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 56 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rhianna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rhianna was in 2007 with a total of 495 babies.
- Random Rhianna Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rhianna is not a popular baby girl's name in Indiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Indiana have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Rhianna: Your name in reverse order is Annaihr. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Irnnaha. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Rhianna popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rhianna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rhianna as well as things modernly associated with the name Rhianna such as celebrities named Rhianna.
Origin and Meaning of Rhianna
The name "Rhianna" is of Welsh origin, and it means "Great queen". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name, a variant spelling of Rihanna, possibly influenced by unrelated Welsh names such as Rhian.
What does the name Rhianna mean?
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Past life for Rhianna born Jun 14, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.