Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rianna
How popular is the baby name Rianna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Rianna
- How many people with the first name Rianna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,546 babies born with the first name Rianna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rianna to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rianna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Rianna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rianna is Tuesday, September 13th, 1966.
- What year had the most people named Rianna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rianna was in 2002 with a total of 271 babies.
- Random Rianna Factoid: According to the 1996 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rianna is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1996.
- Weird things about the name Rianna: Your name in reverse order is Annair. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Arnani. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Rianna popular?
Popularity of Rianna as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rianna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rianna as well as things modernly associated with the name Rianna such as celebrities named Rianna.
Origin and Meaning of Rianna
The name "Rianna" is of American origin, and it means "Form of Rhianna". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Rianna
Rianna Murray Umd
Rianna Pursley Arlington
Rianna Pursley Obituary
What does the name Rianna mean?
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Past life for Rianna born Aug 7, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.