Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Richter
Fun Facts about the name Richter
- How many people with the first name Richter have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 17 babies born with the first name Richter in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Richter? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2007 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Richter first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Richter is Monday, March 26th, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Richter born? The highest recorded use of the first name Richter was in 2015 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Richter: Your name in reverse order is Rethcir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rrhcite. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Richter? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 29,880 people with the last name Richter.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Richter? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 10 of them will have Richter as their last name.
Where is the name Richter popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.65%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.22%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.15%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.74%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Richter
People with the last name Richter are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Richter" mean? The list below shows the origins of Richter as well as things modernly associated with the name Richter such as celebrities named Richter.
From German Richter
- A surnameâ€‹.
Richter was also found in the following language(s): German
Other Inspirations for the Name Richter
Richter And Associates
Richter And Company
Richter Scale Definition
Notable Persons With the Last Name Richter
Sviatoslav was born in 1915.
Mike Richter is an ice hockey player. Mike was born in 1966 in Abington, PA, USA.
Wendi Richter is a professional wrestler. Wendi was born in 1961 as Wendi Ritcher.
What does the name Richter mean?
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Cis for charm, the undeniable you.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.